TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Thursday, March 8, 2012

DANCING AND SINGING IN THE RAIN !!


“Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass …
It’s about learning to dance in the rain!”
▬ Vivian Greene

Truly understanding the power of gratitude can change your life forever.
Here are the words to the poem cited in the video featured in my last post (below). I thought it would be interesting for you to have them. You can copy them if you so do wish ♥

“Any day that I’m vertical is a good day,
That’s what I say
And I give thanks for my health.
If you ask me, “How are you?”
I’ll answer, “GREAT!”
Because I’m saying so, it makes it so.
And I give thanks I can choose my attitude.

When life gives me dark clouds and rain, I appreciate the moisture that brings a soft curl to my hair. When
life gives me sunshine, I gracefully turn my face up to feel its warmth on my cheeks. When life brings fog, I hug my sweater around me and give thanks for the cool shroud of mystery that makes the familiar seem different and intriguing. When life brings snow, I dash outside to catch the first flakes on my tongue, relishing the icy miracle that is a snowflake.
Life’s events and experiences are like the weather –
they come and go, no matter what my preference.

I might as well decide to enjoy them
for indeed there is a time
for every purpose under Heaven,
Each season brings its own unique blessings …
And I give thanks.”


And it is raining right NOW!!!
SUZANNE

No comments: