TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Thursday, February 6, 2020

WELCOME to my CLASSROOM

WELCOME to MY and YOUR CLASSROOM!

Dear students,
First of all, I have to say WELCOME
 to all you 'NEW' students
and a very warm 'WELCLME BACK'
to all you brave 'older' students!!!

This week was the beginning of
 the winter ESL session fo 2020.
I am so pleased to be back in my classroom
 at the Community Center.
I love being here!
Which I think is my 9th year now.
I also love how Isabelle and Serge
take care of me and all my needs!
They are both helping and generous persons!
It is a place that is like 'HOME' to me!
It is a warm and friendly place.
Why do you ask?
Well... my classes (in room 131)
 and my students (old and new)
are the principal reasons
why I love being there also.
It feels like home!! 

My message for today!
I am wishing you the best of times.
I wish you a great discovery of English!
I am wishing you to reach your goals!
I wish you a great challenge to accomplish!
I am wishing you to feel comfortable
 and confident when speaking English!
I am wishing you HAPPINESS and success!
You have taken a very important step
 and also a very important decision!

SOMETHING I KNOW FOR SURE 
is that I am a very lucky person because
 I will have a most fulfilling  time with you all!
Have a superduper great session!

SUZANNE 

NOTE: Don't forget to look up: 
the links for fulfilling and superduper!
And that is how you can put into practice
you new way of learning vocabulary
without translating!! 

No comments: