TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Thursday, January 6, 2011

INSCRIPTIONS are coming in ...

                                                                                

Good Day! To you all

I'm as busy as a bee!THANKS for answering so promptly 
and letting me know of your intentions.
Sitting at my computer and taking note 
of your responses to my newsletter.
The pre-inscriptions for the winter session 
are coming in a steady stream!


And returning with those inscriptions, your needs as to the continuation of your personal learning. I will surely have the opportunity to honor your requests. I can say with certainty that we will have a group that will practice a lot more conversation whether it be topical or spontaneous.Some of you are ready and I believe have integrated basic grammar skills such as verb tenses. There is also a lot less translating going on ... which is excellent!
CONGRATULATIONS! You are on your way!

That's it for today and I will keep you posted.
OH! I forgot to tell you that I will be open to private classes just in case you are worried that the minimal number of ten students isn't there! For the moment I don't want to be in conflict of interest with UTA's enrolment. 
Don't worry! In the end,
IT will work out to your and my advantage.

SUZANNE

No comments: