TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Thursday, March 29, 2012

THANK YOU for your wishes!


Good words bring us happiness!
A good word brings light and
a good word has a creative element for
it communicates appreciation
and shares your feelings.
Words that we hear or read from another
have the greatest influence and
an immense importance in all of our lives.
A good feeling of something valuable,
and common to all of us, esteem.

Your good words, my friends and
students, bring me valour.
Thank you for honouring my person.
Your good words brought me great joy
on this special day of my birthday!!
And will stay with me 'till the next.
What I will remember most of all
is that your words really reflect
who you are!
Wonderful and caring persons
that I have the great opportunity
and pleasure TO BE with.
Thank you from the bottom of my !!!
  Suzanne

Thank you for your lovely cards too.





No comments: