TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NEW YEAR'S WISHES for YOU!!





HELLO! and Good morning to you all.

I have not been very active on my blog
since the Holidays started.



I had a terrible bout (ça ressemble à ‘un boutte’)
of the flu that is the influenza virus!!
I had not been as sick as that for ages!!
It really got me down and was very unpleasant.
I was in bed for three days.
And I must have slept for days!!!

And then came recuperation time
because this really bad cold really took a toll
on all my precious energy.
So last week I finally decided to go up North
and asked a friend if I could stay for a week.
She said YES! and I got the best medicine:
getting some fresh air and leaving my appartment,
the perfect combination and remedy.

Now I’m trying to get my strength back
so I can be at my best for the beginning of the winter session and the classes which start next Tuesday.
I think the change will also be good!
I’m really looking forward to seeing you again
and getting started on a new path.

So I'll see you all next week à UTA
and the following week at the Centre communautaire.
Until then, stay healthy because the
flu epedemic is still out there and it's nasty  :(
SUZANNE


No comments: