TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Friday, January 29, 2010

BRRRRRR ... is this morning's SOUND!

Good 'chilly-frosty-freezing-frigid-really cold' morning!

Winter has come back to BLAST us with Arctic air and a northerly wind!
And some snow as well!
I have to go out this morning and I am going to BUNDLE UP
because there's also some snow to shovel!
I'll get back to you later and let you know
if I'M STILL ALIVE !!!

Later, Suzanne

P.S. My teeth are already CHATTERING at the thought!

Well I'm back and I've survived. I have to thank my neighbour, Alain who got his snow-blower out and did most of the 'job'! I stopped for lunch at this little Greek restaurant in Pointe-aux-Trembles that makes the BEST souflaki 'in town', really THE BEST! While I was there, I met an ex-student, Dominique. I was happy to see her and we reminisced! She remembers always looking forward to coming to class and having FUN! Her comment was, « 'Pi, c'était pas platte! C'était vivant!» And I remember the EFFORTS that she put into learning and participating. She wasn't boring either! She remembered some of the activities and even the classmates she had worked with. So, a HAPPY lunch served with really 'YUMMY' memories!

A nice moment for today ... and the FACIAL too!
I have had a very busy week ... to say the least!
This week's highlights:
meeting you all & creating this BLOG

I wish you all a FUN week-end,
Suzanne



5 comments:

Huguette said...

You are a very goog thesaurus but when I read it, I don't feel to go outside...

Huguette said...

Testing number 2...

You are a very good thesaurus but when I read your message, I don't feel to go outside.

Can you ask at your neighbour if he also wants to do my entry...

Suzanne said...

Huguette,

I see that you have a good sense of humour!
Keep it up!

Suzanne

Unknown said...

HI Suzanne,
this morning I rest in my bed very late because I don't work today...because it's to cold for me..lol...have a good day everyone...I look forward to see you this week...bye bye

Suzanne said...

Pauline,
So you stayed in bed late and you didn't go to work!
That's your way of dealing with the COLD!
Hope it was a good decision and that you enjoyed your day!

Suzanne