TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My NEW blog! WOW ... EEEEEE !!!

Good evening to all of you!
This is quite a thrilling experience ! My first attempt at 'blogging' !

I have been working for the past two hours at getting all the Facebook 'blog-texts' that I have shared with some you since January 1 of this new year. I wanted ALL of you to get around to reading them buttttt... The images didn't register in my copy-paste function so I will eventually reproduce some of them. Nobody will miss out!

SO from NOW ON,
I will use my newly created blog-site
which I have lovingly named
WORDS FOR FUN


With all of you in mind, this is my participation in your learning process: a daily read! And for me, an opportunity to chat with you and have a look-back on my day, recalling the FUN moments and sharing them with you. Not quite a personal journal, but a little bit of one ... We'll see where it goes and where it takes me and you!

I really hope that you will react and JUMP IN with comments or questions.
Your participation will nourrish my creativity and help me to keep this going!

That's all folks! :))

LOVE
Suzanne


3 comments:

Unknown said...

it's a very good idea...I look forward the comments of my classmates....bye bye

Unknown said...

HI :D
I wanted to say to you that I'm very happy that the English Class is started again and of all the time that you take for our success
Thank You and Have a Good Day or Week-end :)

Suzanne said...

Thanks so very much Evelyne and Pauline for your kind words and your encouragement!

Suzanne XXX