TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A sunny, sunny day! Just what was needed! C'est bon pour le moral!! Bon! Bon!


Hi! I'm working very hard on my computor! Getting this blog going and trying to use the tools at my disposal to create a visual that really represents my personality. Step no.1, the color PINK then, choosing a template, editing, and so on ..



Now on to today's WORDS!
I've also been emailing all my 'new' and older students!
I have sent you a mother-load of documents, don't hate me!
JUST PRINT AWAY!

I really had a wonderful time yesterday meeting you all. I left with a great SMILE on my face. I have a feeling, and the energy was quite palpable, that we are going to have TONS of FUN! Thanks to all the 'old' students for getting things going and 'adopting' the new crew! I know that I can depend on you, you are very helpful. And you are officially going to become assistant-teachers!

OH! YES! You want to communicate, well here's your opportunity!
GOOD JOB! Everyone!

See 'ya!

Suzanne

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hey!

How are you all doing this morning?
Do you have an ESL headache ?!

Suzanne

Huguette said...

Hi,Suzanne

I appreciate this way to communicate. Your blog is beautiful.Thanks you for the time that you put to help us in our learning of English.

Have a nice day.