TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Thursday, January 19, 2012

ESL 2012 WINTER SESSION



ESL 2012 WINTER SESSION
Today is Thursday and it’s a beautiful sunny day out there. It’s also a ‘beautiful’ day for me as a teacher to know that I’ll be teaching two groups of students in the coming months. Next Tuesday I will be starting the ESL 2012 winter session.
One group has already been formed and I ‘m very happy to say that ALL 14 of them are former students and classmates. I’m thrilled that you are coming back! You are so wonderful and committed to your learning. I feel supported and encouraged every time you return or should I say, continue the learning process!!
I also know that out of last year’s beginners groups, most of you are coming back to my classroom. Yessss!!!

Today I’m writing this to you to let you know that I’m thrilled,
excited, satisfied,
greatly pleased,
filled with happiness,

on cloud nine, over the moon,
and tickled pink (idioms)
to use just a ‘few’ words to express my feelings!

So this weekend I’ll be ‘hitting the books’ 
and reviewing my documents, old and new,
to get ready and to welcome you back to class!!
I really LOVE to teach and  
really LOVE to know you’re back.
CAN’T WAIT !!
Have a great weekend!
SUZANNE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI !
I'm so happy !
We will continue all together.
We will have to work, Suzanne is ready to challenge her students !
Céline

Suzanne said...

Hi!
Céline,
Enthusiasm is catching!!
And I always need a CHEERLEADER!
You are an importANT part of the group!
Keep up your excellent work1
No mistakes here ...YAY!!
Suzanne