TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Thursday, January 26, 2012

SOAP versus SOAP



A little joke that is going around. Videos especially the ones on YouTube ‘go viral’, that’s the expression used for the internet, it compares to a virus that spreads. I received the French version two weeks ago, now here’s the English version all the way from New-Zealand

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out before!!!!!! 
I wash my hair in the shower and the shampoo 
runs down all over my whole body.
Printed very clearly on the label is the following warning: 
FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY.
No wonder! I have been gaining weight !!!!

Well, I have gotten rid of that shampoo 
and I am going to start using 
dish washing liquid instead. 
Its label reads: DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS 
OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE. 

Problem solved !
And … If I don't answer the phone, 
I'll be in the shower!


No comments: