TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Thursday, November 29, 2012

YES! Our fall ESL session is over ...


     Good morning to you!!  

Well just as we are finishing
our ten ESl classes for this fall season,
Winter is knocking on our door ... 
but with such a gentle and friendly knock!

YES! This week marks the end of our ESL classes.
It was a time to say Goodbye's and Thank you's
and also to say Keep in touch!
And that's just what I'm doing right now
writing this 9th communication.
TODAY, it's my time to say THANKS
for such a great session.
These ten weeks passed together
were for me another great time,
the one I always look forward to
when September rolls around.
It has also been a time for me
to meet and greet some new students!
You are all so much fun! Really!
And one thing I noticed and
also some feedback from Claudette L.
is that the two existing groups really merged
in such a positive and welcoming way!!
WAY TO GO folks!!
And all the new arrivals were also quite welcomed by all. 

I have to say this and it comes straight from the
and from my experience as a teacher, what I consider
 to be one of the most important aspects of learning is
 the spirit of generosity and acceptance
that creates and makes for a perfect learning environment.
You feel free to make mistakes 
and to show your vulnerability
and know that it's OK!! Aren't we just great persons!!!
I really mean it! Sincerely!!

I think that this is my number one reason
for always coming back ... apart from passion
 and $$$ for the rent of my summer cottage!

I'm also a very proud teacher. 
         
My congratulations on work well done! Keep up your steps towards your goals and keep on learning even by yourself!! You are such an amazing group of hard-working persons and not to forget, students as well. Your commitment is rewarding for me and fuels MY motivation!! 
THANK YOU for investing and putting your confidence in me. I really appreciate all your feedback! We are a happy and satisfied group, just like   a collocation ... 
GET IT??? We were meant to be together , weren't we!!!

SO THAT'S IT FOLKS!!
HOPE to see you next January!!!
And one more time : CONGRATS!!!

LOVE you , SUZANNE 


No comments: