TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Thursday, February 7, 2013

An EXCELLENT ESL learning site


TOOLS for learning at ENGLISH CLUB
RE: TOOL BOX

I really love this learning SITE
because it focuses on all the different elements 
or aspects of ESL learning.
I recommend it to more ADVANCED students 
because everything is in English and
it helps with progression of understanding.

EXPLORE and ENJOY
Suzanne



And here are two for you BEGINNERS:

Daily Learning offered to all
Click on LINKS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,
Tonight I read your blog and explore different links you posted on it.. There is a lot of things to to watch and listen to.

Tonight, there is a Winter storm outside so I decided to explore more your blog. You did a such great job with all information we can find on it....

See you Monday... I will continue my exploration.

Have a great week-end.

Celine

Suzanne said...

Hi! Céline

So you got to my blog and explored it. YES!!! Excellent.
You are right ... there is a lot!

So I'm a lucky teacher ...there is a storm out there so SOME students get to do their homework ;)
KEEP om READING my dear it's good for the ... vocabulary!

Your grateful teacher,
Suzanne

NOTE: Excellent writing!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,

I explore the link you suggested. It is simple to use, easy to understand and a new wa to learn. Very interesting!

France L'Hérault

Suzanne said...

Hi! there France,

So you explorED the site. You have made some great comments. Good for you!
I keep forgetting that you have a pretty good comprehension for I expected the more advanced students to use it. Good on you!
As a regular reader of this my blog, this week you are in for a surprise!!
Thanks again for commenting!

Suzanne