TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Monday, May 16, 2011

SHAKING and MOVING !


What a sad Monday !!
Is it really spring ?

Of course Murphy's Law got to me this morning! 
I could have packed the car up yesterday, 
moving all my plants up North for the summer ... but I didn't! 
Procrastination got the best of me 
and I opted for leaving it till today  :(
So this morning I'm restling with the North-Eastern wind 
and the rain and the cool weather.
I never seem to make things easy for myself 
when it comes to practical and common chores.
I guess that I have a more artistic personality.

So I'm taking a few minutes to write this and 
to let you know that I'm still writing and posting on my blog. 
Things have slowed down for the moment and 
I want to assure you that I'll be writing all summer. 
Once I am settled down and using my intellect 
instead of my muscles, which is not bad in itself, 
but you understand!!

I'm here and keeping in touch!
Happy sunny times are ahead!
Suzanne


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,

I received a diaporama about rain but unfortunately it's in French. I understood and I will never complain about rain in the future. I send to you my diaporama by email because it's too long to translate. I hope to read it in your blog in English.
Bye

Huguette

Anonymous said...

You know i am sure that not only your muscles were working but your brain as well. Right! You are a women. Like my hubby would say, ONLY YOU WOMEN CAN MULTI TASK!!! I think he is just saying that, so he doesn't have to multi task! :)

Note aside are you coming up north again this summer?

Love you take care

Melx