TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Friday, November 25, 2011

STUDENT CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS BLOG

Hello! and How are you doing? 
It's been a while! Recently, I have been really busy. 
As we say: I have a lot on my plate! (idiom)
I've been updating all my ESL documents. Making them more visual and reconfigurating them so they are more USER FRIENDLY. As I move along, I'm getting more and more inclass experience and student feed-back (THANKS!). As a result (so), I'm improving all my former documents by adding colors and details and CLIPART in some cases. And also creating NEW ones!
I'M REALLY HAVING FUN!!! 
As the advertising slogans goes: 


So I've been posting less here. 
And I've decided that I need HELP!
So I'm going to introduce 
some emails and communications
that I get from some of you, dear students!

Today I want to publish an email I received from one of this year's students. Her name is Marie-Denise. She has a daughter and a friend that regularly send her internet texts and jokes and pictures TO HELP MOM/FRIEND in her attempts to understand and learn English. What great helpers! In rebound I get to receive them also. Aren't I lucky?
To all you committed followers, today and the following days you will be reading one form or another of student contributions. 

For today, here is M-D's and her 'people' s 
contribution to this blog of mine!
And I am grateful!
   
Suzanne 



No comments: