TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Friday, November 25, 2011

WHAT PETS WRITE IN THEIR DIARIES

For today, here is M-D. and her daughters' 
contribution to this blog of mine!
This is the FIRST PART of:
What Pets Write in Their Diaries!

 A Dog's Diary    



8:00 am - Dog food! 
             My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! 
             My favorite thing!


9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!     
10:30 am - Got scratched & petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 PM - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!          
          
5:00 PM -   Milk Bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 PM -   Got to play ball! My favorite thing! 
8:00 PM -   Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 PM -  Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!                         
Tomorrow, the second part: 
A Cat's Diary.
SEE YOU!!



No comments: