TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Thursday, February 9, 2012

AN UP-DATE FROM MY FRIEND, MAXINE


MY NEW BOYFRIENDS !!!

   Hi! Here’s what has been going on!
I am seeing 5 gentlemen
(give or take) every day!.
HERE THEY ARE!

As soon as I wake up, Will Power helps me get out of bed.

                   and then I go to see John and stay for a while!



The third is Arthur Ritis, he shows up and stays for 
the rest of the day. He doesn't like to stay in one place very long, so he takes me from joint to joint.



After such a busy day, 
                           I'm really tired and very glad to go to bed 
          with Earl Grey ! The best! 

What a life!
Oh, yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer
or whatever his name is. I forget !

Oh! OH! And I'm thinking of calling JACK DANIELS,
Captain Morgan or  JOHNNY WALKER
to come over and keep me company.
Now remember:
Life is like a roll of toilet paper ...
the closer it gets to the end,
the faster it goes.

So have fun, think 'good thoughts' only,
learn to laugh at yourself,
and 'count your blessings!!!

Yours truly,
MAXINE


No comments: