TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Saturday, April 27, 2013

GETTING BACK to NORMAL ...

                                  HI! to all of you!
                    How are YOU doing!
NOTE: If you are a NEW visitor /student, don't forget to CLICK on links and don't forget to  READ OUT LOUD. If you have problems pronouncing a word  CICK on this PARROT
 or go to the right column and click on image of Parrot.
 
After two weeks of drama, and I mean DRAMA!!!
my life is getting back to a more normal  NORMAL!
I am very tired and I need to build my energy
back up and running smoothly!
 
I am a very passionate person as you very well know
but for the past two weeks...
 'pressure' has replaced passion,
frustration has replaced patience :(
This is what I am doing right now and I am getting
some very needed help and support from some of you!
 
So I am still an English teacher, but otherwise,
an independent teacher and a new 'entrepreneur',
that's sounds French, doesn't it,  and it is !
We also borrowed this word and use it in English.
Try the 'parrot' again for the English pronunciation.
 Use it (howjsay.com) as often as you want and need to.
But I digress here ... it's the teacher in me!!
 
Being independant has a great advantage:
no more 'bosses', except for my students! 
 
I also needed HELP getting used to
my new WINDOWS 8 interface (no.4 definition)
WOW!! What a patience tester!!
Here I want to thank Diane Plasse.
Remember her? She's the one that accepted
that we all correct her email and 'light her lantern'!!
Diane has spent some time with me and helping
as best she can, through some important difficulties
using my new WORD 2013 program for documents. 
 Update: I also got this contact  from Hélène Parent.
Réseau d'information des Aînés du Québec ,
which helps you with online tutorials for WINDOWS 8
for a small annual fee:  www.riaq.ca,
it mat help some of you soon. THANKS Hélène!

SOOOO ... I'm slowly moving forward,
emotionally, personally and professionally.
NOW here is HOW you CAN help me today!
PLEASE let me know if you are coming back
for the fall ESL session starting in October.
UP TO NOW I have received
some confirmations from your classmates...
a YESSS! from you is very WELCOMED. 
NOTE: For the moment, I don't want to open the groups 
to the general public, only and if it is necessary.
Because I don't want to disturb the class dynamics.
It is EXCELLENT as is! WE are all used to one another
and YOU are used to my way of teaching.

So let me know ASAP what you want to do!
 THANKS for your cooperation and
don't forget that you are most WELCOME BACK!!!
Let's continue working together to reach your goals! 

Have a great weekend!

SUZANNE 

P.S. If you have some more personal questions to ask me, send me an email or your phone number and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
NOTE: Don't worry about your personal work (texts), next week I will get back to publishing and posting them.
NOTE: If you have already signed up for the fall classes, you need not confirm, it has been noted. THANKS!

No comments: