TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Friday, February 12, 2016

WHAT DOES VALENTINE’S DAY MEAN TO ME.


 
Valentine’s is very similar to New Year’s for me. That is, a moment of reflection, a moment of gratitude, a moment of appreciation of all the great people and things in my life.  On February 14th, I stop and think about how the word LOVE is part of my life  in so many different ways.
 Here comes THE LIST: Spontaneously without priority,
                                        Very gratefully and respectfully,
                                        Humbly and very simply…
I love my life!
I love writing.
I love teaching.
I love to teach English.
I love my students.
I love coaching.
I love compliments.
I love feedback.
I love to acknowledge.
I love my retirement.
I love my cat.
I love my friend, Sylvie.
I love my sister.
I love my name.
I love to sing.
I love music.
I love kissing.
I love dancing.
I love being in nature.
I love being in the woods.
I love the summer cottage.
I love the summer breeze.
I love the stars.
I love the Milky Way.
I love bond fires.
I love fireworks.
I love my friend, Peter.
I love my computer.
I love photography.
I love food and chocolate.
I love great coffee.
I love to cook and bake.
I love wild flowers.
I love my car.
I love to watch movies.
I love people.
I love my origins.
And much much MORE...
I loooooove my life, once again!!
I love the choices I have made even though…
Because today they have made me who I am.
These choices are also the people I love.
And that I am so grateful to have in my life.
 
To all the ones I love and love me back,
This is a day of THANKS!!!
To conclude, it should be
Valentine's Day EVERY DAY!!!
 
SUZANNE
AN AWESOME BOOK OF LOVE < (click on link)
Written by Dallas Clayton
 
 

No comments: