TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Friday, February 5, 2016

WELCOME , the word of the day!!

The word of the day is
WELCOME
Welcome to all you new students
Finally we meet after a few emails and
phone calls. Happy to greet you to my classroom!
 
Welcome back to all you familiar faces!!!
I'm so happy that you have returned.
It is a special moment because I have grown attached,
I have missed you and
it's always a joyous occasion for me
to greet you once again!
 
I'm thrilled to start this new winter 2016 session.
After meting you last week 
I can surely say: WOW!!!
What a great group of people!!
 
So here is wishing you an excellent
10-week immersion , a fruitful experience
and the joy of learning!!!
Remember that I'm there to help you and
to coach you through this period of discovery.

LOVE teaching!

 LOVE teaching English!
  LOVE my English students!!
LOVELY session to all of you!
 
SUZANNE

No comments: