TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

AUTUMN a most colorful season

GOOD MORNING!!
This is just a short message to let you know 
that I'm working on one or two or three blogs 
to salute the beauties of Autumn.
 I am sooo inspired this season!!
It will be chocked-full of words and expressions 
and lyrics and photographs and songs 
and, and ... 
MORE TO COME!!


Have a great autumn day!
May you also be inspired.
Go and play outside like you were a child!
Jump and roll around  in the leaves!

Suzanne 

my last photographs from the summer cottage
P.S.Did you CLICK on the title??

2 comments:

Huguette said...

I Suzanne,

You're right when you tell that autumn is a beautiful season. It's a pleasure to walk in the forest or to go the the Laurentides to admire colours. I am eager to see your next blogs.

Have a nice day

Suzanne said...

Hi! Huguette,

I'm glad that you enjoy fall also.
You SAY that it's a pleasure and great to admire the fall countryside.
I agree!
I say inspiring! And Yes! I think you'll enjoy the next blogs coming this weekend!

Bye!

Suzanne