TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Monday, February 8, 2010

I MISS SUMMER ... CLICK ON ME for a great SURPRISE!!!

I miss SUMMER!

The sounds of ...
The smells of ...
The sights of ...
The taste of ...
The touch of ...

You can have fun completing these sentences. 
Use your own words and maybe we can 
create  a collective POEM.


NOTE ***
Use the comment area and I will EDIT and we will see what we get!
SURPRISE !



7 comments:

fox said...

the sounds of birds
the smell of flowers
the sights of buterfly
the tastes of holiday
the touch of sun

I love summer to

johanne

Suzanne said...

Can you name those sounds that birds make?
Can you name some flowers?

butteflies and holidays!

Me too!
But I cannot stand when it is too hot! Then I go into hiding!

fox said...

I dont know the sonnds of birds, but the names of flowers are roses, lilas, hibiscus,peany and my prefer morming glory.

goog evenimg

jo

Suzanne said...

So Johanne,

Birds tweet, chirp and sing!

Lilacs and peonies are some of the first to flower.
Then you have the cutest little morning glories.

I like lilies and that,s what my name means in Hebrew!

Suzanne said...

Johanne,
When you make a choice;
I prefer to ... or I prefer morning glories.
You can also say my favotited are ...

One ia verb the other an adjective.

WORD ORDER is important here!

Unknown said...

the sounds of a bees
the smell of roses
the sight of the sun rise
the tastes of fruits
the touch of sand
the summer IS the summer...

Suzanne said...

Pauline!
GOOOOD job!
The sound of BEES
sunrise/sunset and
Summer is summer, NO THE!