TO ALL MY ESL STUDENTS and TODAY, to YOU, someone NEW! !

You are all invited to join in and be pro-active! This blog also belongs to you.

Here are some of the ways you can participate:

* COMMENT (even if you make mistakes) C'est pas grave!
You will get better and better! You cannot GO BACK!
PLEASE leave a COMMENT (click on comment at the bottom of post and follow instructions)

* SHARE INFORMATION with your classmates, they will surely appreciate your findings:
New ESL sites, stories, anecdotes, jokes, games ...
* WRITE what's on your mind! How you feel about your learning process.
You are not alone! Group 'therapy'!!!

HAVE a dose of FUN!!!
* LET me KNOW that you are there to encourage... ME TOO (inside joke)!

LISTEN to this INTRODUCTION VIDEO:

NOTE TO THE READER:
- CLICK on Ctrl and +++ to enlarge TEXT
- anything UNDERLINED ia a link to click on



Saturday, February 27, 2010

WHY WE LOVE CHILDREN! They are the best comedians and they make us laugh.


A  nursery school pupil told her teacher she'd found a cat but, it was dead. 'How do you know that the cat was dead?' she asked her pupil. 
'Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move,' 
answered the child, 
innocently.'You did WHAAAT?' the teacher exclaimed in surprise.
'You know,' explained the girl, 'I leaned over and went 'Pssst' 
and it didn't move.'
KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi suzanne,
I saw the video and I had a good laugh...thank you i appreciate this ...

Unknown said...

you remembered I killed a cat and I laugh when I read it...lol...

Suzanne said...

You're welcome!
He is such a cute kid ... no more!
It was a while ago!

Happy you enjoyed it!

Suzanne said...

No I had forgotten... was it funny?
I remember you telling it in class a a presentation of three statements! Didn't you suffocate the poor thing!

Evelyne said...

LOL I think at Pauline when I read this story

Suzanne said...

Evelyne,
Welcome to the comment 'corner' of my blog!

So ... you THOUGHT OF Pauline when you read the post (blog article).
Good! So you started your day LAUGHING! That's my objective or goal with this blog: Making people happy and having fun while learning!